Monday, December 05, 2005

Yay! I Have Titles!

Not a bad day's work...

This will be my sixth post to this blog. Two of which I deleted, because I thought they didn't show up. Turns out they were there...I just couldn't see them. Figured that whole thing out about five seconds before I would have thrown my computer out the window....

Posted pictures (ooooh....aaahhhh!) Added one to my profile. I must say, posting pictures is MUCH easier here than on the site that shall not speak its name...

Bummed about the crummy fonts. Saw something about "Blogger for Word..." I'll have to investigate that.

Big happy dance about the titles. Titling is one of my favorite parts of the blogging experience :)

My next entry will be my "philosophy of change..."

1 comment:

Christina K Brown said...

The titles rock....I am using this template for my poetry journal. I like it...it makes the words stand out.